Venue Update 23/06/21
Good afternoon members.
The Victorian Government have eased restrictions and has the following impacts on our club.
- Masks must still be worn indoors.
- QR code registration remains in place and is a requirement to enter the club at any time.
- Food & drink remains seated service only.
- No group limits apply, however density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm applies (Venue limit = 180)
Based on this information, we will be reintroducing the following:
- Our members draw to be conducted at the club on Friday nights.
- Buy one, get one free promotion in the bistro on Wednesday nights from next week.
- Beer bucks at 4-5-6pm on Wednesdays from next week.
These new rules are for the next two weeks, until July 8th.
Thank you to all who continue to support our great club, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Hoppers Crossing Sports Club.