Venue Update 22.2.22
At this morning’s press conference Premier Daniel Andrews announced further easing of restrictions, which will come into place from 11.59 Friday 25 February.The public health recommendation for Victorians to work or study from home will be removed.Masks will no longer be needed in most Victorian indoor settings, however there are a number of settings wear masks will still be required.
Those setting include:
• People on public transport, in taxis and ride-share, on planes, and indoors at an airport.
• People working or visiting hospitals, and indoor areas at care facilities.
•Workers in hospitality, retail and the court system.
• Workers at justice and correctional facilities.
• Students in year three or above at primary school, and workers at early childhood centres and primary schools (masks can be removed in secondary school).
• People working indoors at an event with more than 30,000 people attending.
• In special circumstances, such as if you have COVID-19 or are a close contact and you’re leaving home.
As you may be aware, density limits no longer apply. But we respectfully request social distancing where possible.
Cheers & beers