Venue Update 18.6.2020
I trust you; your family and friends are safe and well.
As you may be aware, we are able to re-open, (albeit still with restrictions), as of Monday June 22nd.We will be able to offer most facilities to our members except for gaming. Unfortunately, this will have to wait until July 20th at this stage.As of this Monday, you will be to attend the club and catch up with your friends for a drink or two, without too many new limitations.
The new restrictions are basically:
• 50 patrons per enclosed space
• Groups of 20 people can dine together
• Tables must continue to be spaced 1.5mtrs apart
• Alcohol can be served without a meal, but you must be seated
• TAB/Keno facilities inside licensed premises may open, but with new safety procedures in place
• Limits will comply to density requirements, with a single space per four sq mtrsWhat actions will you need to take when visiting the club to assist in member & staff safety?
• If you are unwell, or feel unwell, you should stay at home
• Provide your contact details on arrival to assist should contact tracing be required
• Sanitise your hands on arrival and when leaving
• Do not share cutlery, plates, or glasses
• Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
• Pay via contactless method, like EFTPOS when possible
• Be aware of maintaining your physical distance
The temporary trading hours from Monday will be:
• Sunday – Tuesday 10am – 8pm
• Wednesday – Saturday 10am – 10pm
The management, staff and Board of Directors have completed basic COVID – 19 training as published by the Victorian Government.My management team, myself and the Club President, Simon Giles, have completed the more stringent “Operating a hospitality business in a COVID – 19 environment” training module issued by the Victorian Government.
We have implemented strict cleaning protocols, including cleaning logs in all high traffic areas.A dedicated “COVID response officer” has been appointed, and is responsible for both members and staff COVID compliance.In closing, these restrictions are a work in progress, but please feel comfortable knowing that all of us are fully COVID compliant trained, and regularly updated with any insights or new information by the Federal and State authorities.Look forward to seeing you all soon.