The Hoppers Crossing Sports Club has a bus which is available to be “borrowed” by members of the club.
Some basic conditions of borrowing this bus are:
- No person(s) other than HCSC authorized members are to drive the bus.
- The bus uses Diesel. It should have a full tank on collection and a full tank on return
- Motorcard Fuel Card is for Diesel Only, and receipts MUST be handed to the General Manager
- The bus is comprehensively insured and all drivers MUST be approved by the HCSC inc.
- There are other bus usage instructions which can be faxed to you, if you’d like a copy of these please contact our Assistant Manager email@example.com
When entering the details of your request for the bus, Please include the following information
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Driver’s name
- Reason for borrowing the bus
- Approximate kms expected to travel
- Pickup time
- Return time
Applications to book our bus are subject to management approval. Bookings will not appear on the calendar until they have been approved.
You can also book the big bus for social outings, Click here to contact us about big bus bookings