Bistro Re-Open Update 30/05/20
As we near the re-opening of our bistro to dine-in customers from 3 June, with the maximum time allowed for each session being two hours, we are taking a “walk before you can run” attitude regarding the reopening to enable staff and members to acclimatise to the “new normal”.
The bistro will be trading from this coming week with the following sessions:
- 5 – 7pm and 7.15 – 9.15pm on Wednesday & Thursday. (no variations)
- 12 – 2pm, 5 – 7pm and 7.15 – 9.15pm on Fridays. (no variations)
- Phone only (9748 6699) from 10am Monday 1 June.
- MEMBERS ONLY in weeks 1 & 2 (sorry, no guests)
- Tables of 1, 2, 3 or 4 only in week 1 (no variations)
- NO walk ins will be accepted until further notice
We will be able to cater for up to 20 patrons at any given time, in each divided space we have, as long as we comply with density requirements (one person per four square metres), and there are careful controls in place for shared spaces, e.g. foyers and bathrooms. Table spacing (allowing 1.5 metres) will also be enforced.
- All patrons wishing to attend the venue MUST be having a meal
- NO snack meals or specials will be on offer
- ALL patrons are to provide their Full Name and Contact Number when attending the venue (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Full table service will apply for food & beverage
- The TAB, social bar area and gaming room remain closed
- We would prefer contactless payment where possible, but cash payments will be taken.
The staff have been through several information sessions, including COVID-19 physical distancing and hygiene practicing training. Every “session” will have a designated COVID-19 Response Officer (or similar) to oversee the implementation of the venue’s (COVID-19) plan.
We have introduced several key actions, including:
- Recording patron contact details
- Safety & hygiene measures are in place
- Deep cleaning of the premises daily
- Ensure physical distancing and adhere to the density quotient of 1 patron per 4 sqm of floor space
- Staff complete the Victorian Government online COVID-19 training
- Signage at key points throughout the club regarding room capacity, cleaning procedures and physical distancing.
As you are aware, there are changes to the rules on almost a daily basis, but the staff and myself remain resolute in offering a safe & clean environment on each and every visit you have to our great club.
I look forward to seeing you soon and having a chat and I will continue to keep you informed on a regular basis.
See you soon,