Venue Update 2.7.20
I trust you; your family and friends are safe and well.
As you would be aware, we have re-opened, albeit with the following restrictions.
- 20 patrons per enclosed space
- Groups of 6 people can dine together (HCSC policy)
- Tables must continue to be spaced 1.5mtrs apart
- Alcohol can be served without a meal, but you must be seated
- TAB/Keno facilities inside licensed premises may open, but with new safety procedures in place
- Limits will comply to density requirements, with a single space per four sq mtrs
After consultation with the board, we have added some new criteria, applicable from Friday July 3rd and remain in force until at least July 29th.
- Visitors may only enter if accompanied by a member.
- Our new sign-in system will be to pick up the suburbs and postcodes below.
- To protect our members, guests, and staff we will politely decline your entry to the club if you reside in one of the postcodes or suburbs below. We appreciate your understanding.
- **All Visitors will be required to show identification before entering the club**
- Please stay safe & well.
- 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬-𝗔𝗧-𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦:
3012: Brooklyn, Kingsville, Maidstone, Tottenham, West Footscray
3021: Albanvale, Kealba, Kings Park, St Albans
3032: Ascot Vale, Highpoint City, Maribyrnong, Travancore
3038: Keilor Downs, Keilor Lodge, Taylors Lakes, Watergardens
3042: Airport West, Keilor Park, Niddrie
3046: Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park
3047: Broadmeadows, Dallas, Jacana
3055: Brunswick South, Brunswick West, Moonee Vale, Moreland West
3064: Craigieburn, Donnybrook, Mickleham, Roxburgh Park and Kalkallo
Management & the Hoppers Crossing Sports Club team thank you for your cooperation and look forward to being able to see you again soon.